Dear Customer / Visitor;
This illumination text was prepared by 6698 Article 10 of the Ver Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”) and the principles and procedures to be followed in fulfilling the obligations of lighting Plast Met Mold Industry Manufacturing and Trade Inc. Prepared by.
PLAST MET MOLD INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC. , we show great sensitivity to the protection of your personal data in the best possible way and with care. With the awareness of this responsibility, we process your personal data detailed in the Plast Met Kalıp KVKK Policy which is available on the website http://www.plastmetkalip.com/kvkk.html as Data Responsible within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and related legislation.
PLAST MET MOLD INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC. your personal data as specified in Article 5 of the KVKK for the purposes detailed below;
- Your explicit consent,
- Explicitly stipulated in the law,
- Providing that the personal data of the parties to the contract are processed, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the employment contract,
- It is obligatory for the data officer to fulfill her legal obligation,
- Providing that data is compulsory for the legitimate interests of the data officer, provided that they do not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned
We operate on legal grounds.
As an employee Your personal data is in accordance with KVKK in the following cases: PLAST MET MOLD INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC. can be processed by;
- Authentication and registration creation,
- In order to determine the suitability of the searched position,
- In order to fulfill the legal obligations regarding the employment of personnel,
- In order to open a salary account to the personnel, to provide rental vehicles, telephone calls, telephone lines, meal cards, and to carry out automatic private pension transactions,
- For the purpose of various human resources applications,
- PLAST MET MOLD INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC.'s quality, information security and confidentiality policies and standards in order to ensure the healthy supply and supervision,
- In order to organize company trips,
- In case of emergencies, in order to communicate with the persons whom the staff voluntarily gives,
- For the purpose of detecting and controlling the entry and exit,
- In order to prepare the reporting and analysis to be made to the senior management,
- Software, enterprise resource planning, reporting, marketing, etc. functions such as
- For performance evaluation and wage policies,
- Benefiting from promotions and campaigns,
- Recording of camera images due to privacy and security practices in the workplace,
- Fulfillment of the requirements determined by laws and regulations (tax legislation, social security legislation, law of obligations law, commercial law legislation, occupational health and safety law, electronic communication related legislation, etc.)
- Fulfilling the demands of public institutions and organizations as required by the legal regulations,
- Fulfillment of legal obligations stated in KVKK,
We obtain your personal data for physical purposes and similar channels verbally, in writing, visually or electronically.
Your processed personal data;
- With banks in order to open a salary account,
- In case of necessity, with car rental companies in order to provide rental car,
- GSM operators to provide telephone lines when necessary,
- In order to fulfill the company's mandatory private pension obligations,
- If the food card is given, it will be shared with the food companies,
- With occupational health and safety companies, hospitals and health organizations in order to meet emergency medical interventions and occupational health and safety obligations,
- software, enterprise resource planning, reporting, marketing etc. with suppliers and solution partners for the purpose of performing such functions,
- In order to carry out the necessary quality, confidentiality and standard audits,
- With the relevant audit firms, independent audit firms, customs firms, financial advisors / accounting firms, law offices in order to fulfill our obligations and audit our commercial activities in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation,
- Institutions and companies requesting references about employees,
- In order to fulfill the legal requirements and / or fulfill the demands of the authorities, it may be transferred to public institutions and organizations within the framework of the conditions determined by the law.
Your personal data will be stored for the above purposes as long as your work contract continues. Your personal data, which is required by law, will be kept for 10 years after the termination of your employment under social security legislation. PLAST MET MOLD INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC. 6698 As a Data Officer within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data and related legislation, you can examine the principles it has adopted regarding the processing of your personal data in detail in the Plast Met Kalıp KVKK Policy at http://www.plastmetkalip.com/kvkkeng.html.
Pursuant to the Law and related legislation;
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- Request information if personal data has been processed,
- Accessing and requesting personal health data,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting deletion or destruction of personal data,
- If the personal data is incomplete or misprocessed, to request the correction and / or the deletion or destruction of the personal data to be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
You have the right to claim damages in the event of damage caused by unlawful processing of personal data.
Pursuant to Article 13 § 1 of the KVK Law, you may submit your request for the exercise of your rights to our Company in writing or other methods determined by the law. In order to use your rights, you need to identify your identity and the information you have requested to use the rights specified in Article 11 of the law, including your request within the scope of the law, your requests under http://www.plastmetkalip.com/kvkkeng.html adres Application Form in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data ” by filling in;
- Aydınlı Mahallesi İstanbul Anadolu Yakası OSB 1. Sanayi Caddesi No: 14 Tuzla / İSTANBUL You can personally deliver to the address.
- Notary public,
- email@example.com to your e-mail address.