Plast Met, in line with the changing needs and conditions, using the latest and developing technologies; Within the framework of Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement Principles, it aims to be the leading supplier company in the automotive sector by providing the most economical and highest quality solutions to its customers in the shortest time. At every stage of production, with the participation of all employees under the leadership of senior management, it aims to realize its environmental sensitivity in all stages of production and service activities in compliance with the requirements of the Environmental Management System.
In accordance with this purpose;
- With the participation of our employees and suppliers, depending on technological developments in the light of our experience and knowledge to improve environmental performance to improve the environmental management system continuously
- To protect the environment by preventing pollution and controlling wastes and natural resource consumption that may occur in our processes.
- Fulfill compliance obligations covering legal and special conditions in our field of activity
- To be open to communication about our Environmental Management System
- We are committed to creating awareness by increasing the competence and awareness level of our employees through continuous training.
All of our employees, especially senior management, are responsible for implementing the PLAST MET Environmental Policy and improving the effectiveness of our Environmental Management System.